Control/Dimming Anyone know of any Chamsys consoles in Vancouver/Burnaby, BC?

Hi,

Has anyone seen Chamsys MagicQ consoles (MQ100 Pro in particular) being available for hire in Vancouver or Burnaby, BC. I have tried many places and its usually just MA, Hog, ETC, Martin, the usual good stuff in BC.

Does anyone know of a place in Vancouver that has them for hire, maybe they don't display it on their website. I have already called the major rental dists including Christie, Epic! and many others, and i was not surprised when they told be they don't carry them.

I am just looking for a smaller rental console with good Media cape. I have a 2 uni magicq pc dmx interface interface and a makeshift wing and that works fine, but I am just curious if anyone has had experiences renting these consoles in vancouver and may know of some place.

figure out who the chamsys canadian dealers are and contact them to ask about a possible rental. They may have some they rent or know who has one to rent.

There is a company in Vancouver that has a few of them, but they're not for rent. PM me if you're interested, I may be able to set something up for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back