Ass't items for sale

muvment

I have 2 Rosco Roto-Q single rotators & 2 Ultimate Rotator dual gobo rotators. (ur)

Looking for $150/each obo for the roscos and $200/each obo for the ultimates. I'll do a quantity discount.

All have been used for 2 gigs (a one-off and a 6-week installation).

Located in Seattle.

I also have a ton of AF1000s that need to go. Some have HO lamps, some have SO lamps, some don't have lamps, and a couple have bad dmx output relays, but I can fix those before they go out if anyone requests.
-----
I have 2 fiber optic curtains for sale. One is 10' x 10' and the other is 4' x 8'. Both are 2 channel and I've converted 2 trackspots to feed them. The trackspots each take 2 channels, so you would put one channel from each curtain into each trackspot. Everything has been properly heat tested (the high temp epoxy alone was $160).

Includes fire certs for the curtains.

$1,000 for the curtains and $500 (or so) for the trackspots.
-----
I have 6 MX4s for sale. All have completely brand new lamps with 10 hours on each. Yes, TEN hours. The lamps are good for 6k hours.

5 are perfect, the 6th needs a new pan motor (or tilt, I don't remember). Get these things out of my shop.

Make an offer. Ships from Seattle, but I might be willing to drive them as far as LA.

Looking for $300/each or best offer. Or offer for a quantity of them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Somewhere in the $125-$150 range, depending on condition. Maybe a little more for the ones w/ HO lamps. I also have an HO lamp or 2 still in the box.

I also have 2 AF1000 mini controllers (one needs repaid) and 1 AF1000 LCD [big] controller.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back