Avolites software upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.

redshot

Hello all, I'm currently working with a (please don't kill me) chinese copy of an Avo Pearl Expert. It is as bad as it sounds, though I can sort of manage it, that is, if we take away all of the hardware problems (3 faders not working very well, right roller sensors not detecting the page change, etc).

Now my question is about the software. The software is, apparently, ripped from the original console. A couple months ago I had the pleasure of interacting with an original Pearl Expert, but its software wasn't the same, I couldn't see if it was the Titan upgrade. My question is... If I could upgrade this software, would I break it? And is there a way to make some backups, so if it breaks, it's possible to restore?

I'm sorry if this is breaking any rules, which I'm almost certain it is. In that case, please delete/close this topic and I'll never mention it again.

Thanks in advance.

Yup, against the rules. When you buy one of those consoles, its your deal, if you can't support it yourself or get whoever sold it to you to help you, your SOL. Its against our policies to allow discussion of pirated software on this board. Good luck, you get what you pay for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back