Barbizon currently has a lot of job openings

gafftaper

Senior Team
Senior Team
Fight Leukemia
The national Barbizon employment page is: http://www.barbizon.com/careers.html

EDIT:
I originally listed several jobs here. What I didn't think about at the time is that Barbizon is a large company with an ever changing list of job opportunities in multiple cities.

I wish Barbizon did in house repairs. I love their company they are my number one spot to shop for all expendables.

I wish Barbizon did in house repairs. I love their company they are my number one spot to shop for all expendables.

The Atlanta office does!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

I know Im further than Atlanta but both FL offices do & I came from the Denver office where I started the repair Dept.

This is a pretty old thread you got some inside info.

While this is an old thread, there are currently more jobs available than when I started this thread. With Barbizon being such a large company, it looks like a good page to keep an eye on if you are looking for work.

Fluffing an old thread.

As they have started hitting the job boards again.

Still my goto for expendables. Every time I buy online cause I don't want to bother the people in the Chicago with my simple orders. I get a phone call the next day or two from them tell me to just call them instead of doing it myself.

Loving their enthusiasm each time. A+

Good Morning All

most of our offices do in-house repairs.
Miami & Orlando are quite busy , there are 3 of us down here.
Denver has an in-house Tech
NY & Boston

Users who are viewing this thread

Back