Behringer C-2 Condensor mics

They'll work for that. Good is a relative term. How big is the choir and what is your budget?

I've used them for 6 years now for middle school choir ... they sound pretty decent ... however not professional voices so I couldn't compare with an adult choir.

They're good for the price, but making the jump to something like the Audio-Technica Pro 45 will make a world of difference. I have a handful of C-2s and NTG-1s, and I still use our one Pro 45 the most.

I haven't used the Pro 45s so I can't speak to those, but I've used a pair of C-2s on a church choir for a while now and am very happy with them for the price. I use them at a distance of around 5' for what it's worth.

The AT should sound better ... but it is costing you 4x the price.

Send me a PM and I will send you a clip of the 6th grade choir on C2s from our concert last month.

The AT should sound better ... but it is costing you 4x the price.

Send me a PM and I will send you a clip of the 6th grade choir on C2s from our concert last month.

I wouldn't say 4x the price, because 1 Pro 45 has the pickup offered by a pair of C2's. Also incredibly well made, when the C2s are only so-so

Users who are viewing this thread

Back