'bout time I said hi

tayklor

Hey Control Booth!
I'm a homeschooled student going into tenth grade and have been reading this site for a few months and finally got around to registering. This site has been very helpful and informative to me, so I thank all of you active members for your posts.

-Taylor

Taylor, welcome to the booth!

I homeschool my kids as well. My daughter finished a year and a half ago and is now in college. I'm glad that you have found our forum and hope to help you on your way.

Let me know if you need any help.

Well, long story shot, I was given a MicroVision FX a few years back. My simple question: 'how do I program this thing,' turned into a bit on an obsession. I learned that console inside and out, and when I exhausted its limits, I decided to learn the newer Expression boards (not hard, given they're almost the same software), so I downloaded the offline editor. Same thing then went for Obsession, Eos, and I'm going to see how I fair on some other brand consoles soon. I've had a few chances recently to do some real work on real projects. I've had more chances to help hang and focus than to program, but both are good.

Ah, when you homeschool, the world is your classroom. It's amazing the opportunities that you can find.

So, Taylor, are you doing work in a theater, a church, or concerts, or some combination?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back