Vintage Lighting Brenkert 1929 Catalogue and advice on term papers

ship

Senior Team Emeritus
Premium Member
Caron from this webiste in not posting yet with very good translation English skills so far but still French Canadian language concted me recently about some old fixture types we share in common.

A link to his 1929 catalogue on the net: http://www.film-tech.com/warehouse/manuals/BRENKERTCAT26.pdf Very cool catalogue that I personally found much gear I didn't know the maker of in yet I have.

For me it’s a treasure trove of while much of what I have is older c.1911 or before back to the 1890's - here is the part numbers and the catalogue version. Also in seeing what Brenkert did for a very similar fixture to my Benjamin Lighting #3150 Olivettes, that were missing their top hood vents... compared what was missing by way of remaining rectangular solder joints ripped out, and this will do in fabricating what’s missing. Very similar fixture.

Beyond fixture part numbers and notes... see Page 5 of the catalogue. Very interesting how it was presented - full page in making the case and news paper like columns for the details after full width/wide screen paragraph at first. Never thought of such a combined presentation thing before back when I was in school. How cool would such a concept as with the larger font sizes and small drawings be to use in making your term paper pop in it’s start? Have a look at this mixed style page for a great concept in selling a cover page to something written.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back