Busking 101

So I am curious if anyone has any basic information on busking and what they recommend when doing so. I did a little search through the forums and found few broad or outdated links.

I am comfortable with overrides and such but I have never had more than one cue stack running at any given time. It's going to be fairly basic stuff with less than a dozen K10s for company BBQs and such, but with their built in FX Macros they get layered fas

I have read this article over and found some fairly useful basics. I am interested in knowing if anyone has any addition tips, tricks, or articles available that I might benefit from.

I don't know if you found this one or not, but it's one of my favorites: Nook's Ultimate Punt Page. Also see his youtube channel.

EDOT: Good gravy! It's TEN years old. Still valid though.

I don't know if you found this one or not, but it's one of my favorites: Nook's Ultimate Punt Page. Also see his youtube channel.

EDOT: Good gravy! It's TEN years old. Still valid though.

I still SWEAR by Nook's Punt Page. Anyone I train...that's my first stop. Read this. Memorize it. Live it! It will make your life easier no matter what console you are on and will help you develope your own style...but it's still an amazing starting point.

Busking for one offs is just that a one off. Don't over think it. Simple basic and easy.

I've never seen nooks punt page.

If it's something you find yourself regularly doing then create a template you carry with you. I keep a template on a jump drive that I can merge into a show on an EOS platform and I'm developing one for MA. I actually owe @Jay Ashworth a starter copy, but it's been delayed by the the new software release and redesign of a macro magic sheet. Find what works for you and what you know. As a designer, I honestly don't care how you do it, as long as it gets the result I need, so do what you know and make it work for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back