CB's Coverage of LDI

dvsDave

Benevolent Dictator
Administrator
Senior Team
CB Mods
Fight Leukemia
This year, ControlBooth will be bringing a team with us to cover LDI.

[user]gafftaper[/user], [user]dana[/user], and myself will be on the show floor, bringing you pics, video, and information about the latest and greatest products. Mark, (a.k.a. [user]gafftaper[/user]) will be leading the coverage team, shooting video and getting info about all the products. Dana will be also talking to, and getting info from, the vendors.

I'll mostly be in the background, working with companies to get them to advertise with CB, the proceeds of which will help us improve CB and allow us to expand and grow to meet the community's needs.

All of us will be tied into our @ControlBooth twitter account, so you can DM us or mention us and we'll get back to you! We'll also be monitoring this forum from our smartphones (Droids and iPhones) to make sure that if you have a question about a product, we can go to the manufacturer/vendor and get an answer right at the show floor.

Check back often as we continue to post updates leading up to the show and once the show starts!

My guess is some, but not all. We have press passes that let us into the show early, this means we can shoot video when the floor is a lot more quiet. But it also means we would be missing the new products breakfasts. So we'll have to ballance those a bit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back