Chamsys Custom Gel Library

Hey guys and gals,

I have recently started using Chamsys consoles on theatrical shows pretty recently and most of the houses I work with use Apollo Gel (won't pay for Rosco or Lee since they generally have a full Apollo inventory) and when doing shows I have been just using a conversion chart to get either the Rosco or Lee equivilent but this gets pretty time consuming to do every show and want to know if anyone has found a way to modify the gel attribute library where I could say add in the Apollo gels.

I have read the manual but it only mentions Rosco and Lee and have searched almost everywhere I can think of to find if this ability exists. If they are there already then could someone point me towards how to program them like lee you just type the number or Rosco you type .###

Many thanks in advance guys!

Currently using version 1.7.1.0 on the computer I mainly use for advancing and running small shows. I did just try going into the Patch and tried as many different variations I could think of for Apollo gels including 4250, A4250, AP4250, Apollo 4250 and Apollo Blue with no success. Maybe I should try a rollback to the version you mentioned as even the PDF manual that is included with 1.7.1.0 installer is marked 1.6.7.4 in the revision history.

Just to update on this one, you could enter the gels in patch, but the colours/names where not shown used.

This has been fixed in v1.7.1.1 Beta which is due for release very shortly.
For anyone wanting Apollo filters in v1.7.1.0 these can be supported by updating the colour library file.
@dthomas32308 PM me and I'll e-mail this over to you so you can get this working straight away.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back