Character has to "wet herself" on stage

well? Au Natural is always the best option.

What color and how large is the slip? Does it come to her knees or more mid-thigh. Is there possibly room enough for a small camelback type bag to be concealed with some ace wrap around her midsection or even upper thigh? It might take some doing to get the cap right so that she can open it simply but not have it drain at the wrong time.

What color and how large is the slip? Does it come to her knees or more mid-thigh. Is there possibly room enough for a small camelback type bag to be concealed with some ace wrap around her midsection or even upper thigh? It might take some doing to get the cap right so that she can open it simply but not have it drain at the wrong time.
I get my first look at costumes tonight. I'm hoping the slip is loose. I know it will be mid thigh so I am afraid of anything strapped to her thigh showing when she sits down. She has to wear the thing for about 75 minutes before release and she never leaves the stage during that time. Good idea you gave me though, maybe a bag higher than the thigh. I will let you know what the slip looks like. Thanks for your help!

Success! Wanted to let you know- your idea of raising the bag higher onto the back worked! I took an IV bag of 'urine' and attached it to the back of her bra and ran a rubber tube down to the appropriate area and through a hole in her pantyhose. An IV clamp above her left hip for her to easily access at the appropriate time and viola! I covered the whole rig with a second slip (since they are SO see through.) Now onto the other many props required- ugh! Again- thank you!!!! And if you ever need a recipe for the best fake Guinness (Outside Mullingar) let me know! I have an amazing recipe if I do say so myself. And I do! We do a lot of Irish plays for some reason so I have recipes for beer, blood etc.

And if you ever need a recipe for the best fake Guinness (Outside Mullingar) let me know! I have an amazing recipe if I do say so myself. And I do! We do a lot of Irish plays for some reason so I have recipes for beer, blood etc.

Very cool. Perhaps you could post them in the Resources section?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back