Chauvet Stage Designer 50 Help needed

I am having no luck creating a chase or stepped scene on my Chauvet SD50 by following the insructions. Can someone give me a step by step with the right sequences and button titles? please! (Please don't paste the user manual or send me a link to the pdf on the Chauvet site, if you have ever used the manual you will find that it will not help)

(Thanks in advance!)

Thanks, Lydia - maybe we can share our challenges that seem like "duh" now that we know how to function so we can help others. BTW, Chauvet is working on a new instruction book that is much much easier to deal with. Don't know when it will be released.

My main moment was that switch on the back being set to what I can only guess is some sort of fade mode, it seemed like the console was not responding to DMX until I reversed it. In a strictly wash chase situation I would say that board is perfect though. The manual was certainly hit or miss in instructions (as was I in following them). I think I had the knob turned to the wrong subs vs. scenes setting the first time I tried to program it. I also didn't notice for awhile to run the B fader down to get the chases to auto run so i was holding down the bump button to make it work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back