Cinderella Special Effects

TechD_Joel

Hi All!
I am looking for ideas on how to do the "magic" glowing broom and blooming flowers for Cinderella.

Im on a shoestring budget (aren't we all...) but I welcome all ideas.

Thanks!

Hi Joel,

You're getting closer to making this it's own post, but it is still in the wrong place. Hopefully one of our trusty mods can move it to special effects so the right people see your issue.

As for your post, I personally am not familiar with the Cinderella script and I just don't know what exactly these effects are. You may get more input if you are able to specify what these props need to do Specifically. For instance, does the broom just sit in the corner and glow, or is it a hand held prop. (I have an idea if it just has to sit on stage by itself and start glowing, but it won't work if someone is on stage near it at the time). Also, describe the flowers. It would be pretty simple to just have flowers pop up from a flower pot, but I feel like this effect is probably much more complicated than all that.

Hopefully more folks stop by with suggestions.

p.s. stop by the new members section and introduce yourself. The more we know about your situation, the more we can help.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back