Clearcom RS602 equivalant

BobHealey

Does anyone know of a company currently making a clearcom compatible 2 channel beltpack that allows listening to both channels? We have a rather large dislike of the RS-600 series, due to volume knob placement and how fragile the belt clip is. We used to buy the PI 2 channel units, but those are sadly no longer an option. I was looking at the 2 channel Telex Audiocom unit since it claimed to be clear com compatible with some switch/jumper edits, but I can't tell if it allows listen to both channels at once. Based on the manual's comment about only the selected channel receiving call signals, I'm inclined to guess you can only listen to one at once.

Who else is out there, with shipping product, that makes a 2 channel belt pack?

I have heard that the new PI is shipping some product, playing catchup on previous orders? I assume that is why they haven't really rolled out a website yet. It might be worth contacting them if you haven't already.
Home Page
Oh, and here is the link to their BP-2 if you are interested:
BP2- Production Intercom Inc.
Good luck and let us know what you find out.

This is for a university, so I am required to go with current shipping product sold by a dealer we've done business with in the past. PI/new-PI and used anything (such as RS-502) are both out of the question at the moment. None of our usual suspects list the new PI in their catalogs yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back