Vintage Lighting Colortran LQF 10-30 Flood?

ship

Senior Team Emeritus
Premium Member
A few other lights in line in front of this one for me to work on, but hanging in my grid ready to work on and doing pre-research on it now. I look at the RSC (R-7s) lampholder with a 3.3/4" LL lamp type, as per a style of base and lamp I have never seen before. Takes a FCB, FEA, BRH, DXN, DXW, ETT, FBY, or FBZ, lamp - none of which I stock. Than note it’s missing it’s reflector. This is the most problematic part of seeing it. Searched all Colortran catalogues I have and nothing to show what the reflector looked like or even this model of fixture.
LQF series is "Multi-Beam" and designated as Fill Lights, but that’s as far as I know so far beyond 11" ID at the gel frame.

Anyone have one of these lights that can take a picture of just the reflector? Web search on the model leads me nowhere.
It is a Colortran brand without other Berkey type additions in ownership on the sticker, and more gray in color than the gray blue normal. Don’t have enough of that brand to determine how old the light is. Granted it’s halogen lamp so could be like 1964 thru when the company became Berkey Colotran. Help in dating and especially what the reflector looks like?

Photos are a little late in sending from phone to email... TBA.

Photos

Attachments

• LQF 01.jpg
    LQF 01.jpg
    183.7 KB · Views: 248
  • lqf 02.jpg
    lqf 02.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 202
  • lqf 03.jpg
    lqf 03.jpg
    130 KB · Views: 283
  • lqf 04.jpg