Cool new Stuff From Apollo

jonliles

Fight Leukemia
Hey Gang! I had a chance to visit @Kelite during recent business travels to North Indiana. Apollo is working on some cool things that they will debut at LDI. One of wihch is a no-optics gobo projector. Joel, the boss man, has given me permission to share. Image a smaller-than-a-coke-can gobo projector with super crisp edges, so crisp that a bent gobo is still clean, so crisp that the hairs on my arm are individually seen on the wall. It not be strong enough for stage applications yet, but the architectural and marketing applications are endless. It's a really cool piece of kit.

The CLP1, or Collimated Light Projector, will be presented at LDI to all who attend. I assume that the bossman Joel will take this innovative light to the New Product Breakfast and showcase it at Apollo booth #1896, next to the TMB booths.

By the way, if you ever get a chance to go through Fort Wayne, IN, be sure to look up the good folks at Apollo. There hospitality is boundless.

Way to go @Kelite and team!

What a pleasure, Jon. Your visit reminds us of the many perspectives of live theatre and the various paths to reach our current place.
While Fort Wayne may not be at the crossroads of the Midwest, we enjoy showing visitors around the place, especially after collecting new CNC equipment and the fleet of lasers.

Yes, I believe Joel and Keersten are looking forward to introducing the CLP1 lens-free projector to the lighting world. You really have to see it to believe what it can do!

Thanks again for your kind visit, my friend.

:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back