Custom Glass Gobos

AxlD1234

Hey Guys....
I was wondering if you had any suggests for a place for Custom Gobos. Check Rosco and Apollo for them already and they are a little pricey....So i was wondering if you guys have any ideas...We need Glass Full color for 3 different Fixtures

I'm aware that they are going to be pricey....from the ones that i found between 3 companies....one of them has a $200 difference....So just wanted your guys's opinions

Glass full color gobos are expensive, and if i follow what you said 3 gobos for 3 " different fixtures " so that means 3 original gobos not 1 original and 2 copies. Rosco and Apollo make great gobos.

One design, but three sizes will indeed be 3 originals. Since the artwork will likely have to be tweaked for different sizes, it needs to be treated as different patterns, despite being the same image.

One design, but three sizes will indeed be 3 originals. Since the artwork will likely have to be tweaked for different sizes, it needs to be treated as different patterns, despite being the same image.
And there is someone around here who works for Apollo... But even if there weren't I would suggest Apollo as the go to folks for custom glass gobos. They have not only saved my butt a couple of times they have done it with a smile!

Apollo hasn't actually gotten back to us on our quote yet (at least they didn't before i left work yesterday)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back