ETC Express 24/48 with Emphasis server and RFU

TJCornish

My church just removed from service an ETC Express 24/48 board with Emphasis server, giving it 512 channels of control. System comes with 2 LCD monitors and RFU. System is fully functional (I know the board and Emphasis server are, I never used the RFU).

Located in the Minneapolis/St. Paul metro area. Would strongly prefer local pickup, but could ship I suppose.

Make offer.

All General Forum Rules Are To Be Followed
Posting an Item for Sale, For Trade, or Wanted On ControlBooth Classifieds

(3) No Price or "interest" CHECKS. (If you don't want to sell it, don't post it).

(6) You MUST Post a PRICE unless the item is purely FT. (Trading for cash still means FS).

Don’t tell people you have an Emphasis, it might scare them off. Just give it to them as part of the deal.

Don't put word out there that there is a functioning Emphasis server out in the wild. Waiting for mine to die, then tell the powers that be... sorry, no replacements out there! Gotta upgrade!

Lol, you guys are funny. @SteveB and @firewater88 pay no attention to the Emphasis server part of this post. Everyone else, this Express 24/48 does and/or does not come with an Emphasis server (which works, if it does, or doesn't if it doesn't).

We actually re-purposed an Emphasis server with Nomad, got a USB 2nd video card and got it to work as a free LD remote.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back