Automated Fixtures Express(ion) personality split course and fine?

Jekyll

I have some Chinese LED moving heads that have their course and fine attributes separated by other attributes.

This is not an issue on an Ion, as you can assign any "channel" in your profile to do whatever you want. But I will be using them on an Express(ion) console in a few weeks and would like to keep the Pan/Tilt on the trackpad cause it is easier to move and use that way than to manually grab channels/sliders to adjust during programming. However, Express(ion) personality editor seems to force Pan/Pan Fn together.

I did notice in the attribute type list a pair of items marked "Pan Ro" and "Tilt Ro". Does anyone know what these two attributes are? Does anyone know of a way to separate Pan/Pan Fn etc in the editor ? Or do I just have to patch each address separately?

Any help or advice would be great, thanks. If it helps to know, the mover is an MS Lighting MH LED108AZ.

Thanks.
Darren
Head LX - GI Stage
Arts Club Theatre Company
Vancouver, BC

I don't believe there is a way to separate course and fine in the personality editor, and therefore, you cannot take advantage of the 16bit feature of the fixture. You can easily still use the track pad for pan/tilt. Just not 16bit.

-Tim

Users who are viewing this thread

Back