Favorite Gobo Rotator?

You guys would be smart to talk with that guy about customizing his software for your site. Wouldn't it be cool if when you went to the Apollo site there was a similar interactive program showing ALL the Apollo products and how the work together. None of your competition has anything as interactive as this guy's site. Just a thought.

I have had many conversations with Keith at Apollo. Once I have the time I will be writing a flash program that simulates the effects in Apollo's Smart Move, once I have the time. It will be listed on my website and will feature all 3,000+ patterns in my database.

Matt McCormick
www.cablepick.com

Last edited:
I have had many conversations with Keith at Apollo. Once I have the time I will be writing a flash program that simulates the effects in Apollo's Smart Move, once I have the time. It will be listed on my website and will feature all 3,000+ patterns in my database.
Matt McCormick
www.cablepick.com

That's right... I forgot that you were actually a CB member. I thought someone had just posted the link to your site. Anyway Matt, I love your site. I've used it a lot for teaching purposes. It's the best thing I've seen for visualizing effects.

Like I said, the smart company would hire you and make your program exclusive to their products.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back