Front loaders and arbor traps

BillConnerFASTC

It's been a while.

Anyone here worked on stages with rod arbors and ones with front loaders and have an opinion based on that use, and not the marketing? Assume competently designed stages and not ones without loading bridges or bridges at the wrong elevation.

And anyone run sets more than a single trial/demo with arbor traps?

Just wondering what user opinion is - and not inventor/manufacturer solicited testimonials.

Thanks.

Old school tag (we are not dealers of the product). Curious about the general opinion

Never worked long-term with front loaders. My opinion is they are noisier. I'm old school though.

Easier to watch than describe.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

It's been a while.

Anyone here worked on stages with rod arbors and ones with front loaders and have an opinion based on that use, and not the marketing? Assume competently designed stages and not ones without loading bridges or bridges at the wrong elevation.

And anyone run sets more than a single trial/demo with arbor traps?

Just wondering what user opinion is - and not inventor/manufacturer solicited testimonials.

We converted to front-loading arbours a few years ago. I have heard no negatives from any of the crew who load and unload them. The only small annoyance is that some of our weights get slightly jammed from time to time. They are much easier and therefore safer to use than the old arbours.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back