FS Commercial High performance audio amplifiers - EV CPS2T

jbrem003

Selling for $1200 apiece, we have two extra used EV amplifiers that provide 600W per channel or a bridged 1200W output for any audio application. Perfect for a theater with a permanent audio installation for intercoms, PA system or a high demand speaker system such as an array. These amplifiers are normally available to contractors only and they were gently used for a short period of time before our theater was downsized and relocated. They both tested out on a recent bech-test beautifully.

Each channel will accept both XLR or Line wire input and can power numerous applications through amplified wired applications:

"The Electro-Voice CPS-2T amplifier is a very high-quality power amplifier designed to elicit excellent performance from any speaker system as well as 70.7V and 100V lines. Its low distortion and substantial headroom ensure that program material will be accurately amplified. Each channel of the CPS-2T delivers more than 330-watts continuous average power into 8 ohms and 600 watts into 4 ohms. In its transformer-isolated dual mode, it can deliver more than 580 watts into 70.7 or 100-volt lines. In the bridged mode at 1 kHz, the amplifier can deliver more than 1,200 watts into 8 ohms at less than 1% THD. Both direct and transformer-isolated outputs may be used simultaneously. The power supply with its large toroidal transformer gives the amplifier impressive headroom and current-output."

They are a bit much for the size of our theater at this time and we need to implement repairs on our current set of sound equipment. If interested in both I am willing to lower price. Buyer arranges for shipping if not a local sale please.

(I apologize for not having any pictures to show, camera card reader isn't behaving at the moment. I can send pictures via email if interested. Please see the link below for an online listing.)

http://www.hollywooddj.com/cps2t.html

please submit inquiries to [email protected]

Thanks!
-Jon

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back