Fun Creative Set Pieces

StewTech

Hey all!

I have been assigned an interesting project:

I need to create something interesting to look at. For a concert at a local school, I am designing and running the show, and they want me to build something that can sit on stage for the entire show and look interesting. It would be best if it said the name of the show. I've toyed with the idea of a banner, but that is not interesting.

I think I'm going to use some wood laying around the theatre to build some sort of object that says, 'Fall Follies' and put a fog machine in it so the 'a' and 'o's have fog coming from them.

Any other ideas?

I will be glad to help you design what you are looking for. However, as you appear to be a professional company that produces design and services for commercial uses, I would have to charge you my standard fee.

However, as you appear to be a professional company that produces design and services for commercial uses, I would have to charge you my standard fee.

Nope, just a high school student who works at a local theatre, so the school just kinda said, "Here, do it!"

I'm just wondering if you've seen any neat signage recently.

I was wondering. Your web site is (to someone of my ancient generation) seems very professional. On the other hand is doesn't really reveal a lot of actual productions realized.

So, for your "event" what is the theme, what is your time line. What is your available shop space and crew (you?) size and skill level?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back