Gimmie an L! Gimmie an D! Gimmie an I!

Nikgwolf

First of all I posted this under lighting so that everyone could read this (but it's fairly related to many technical aspects)

I'm very excited to be able to go to LDI this year! The location and timing is great. However, I'm wondering if anybody else might like to tag along and split the cost of a hotel and gas. (if traveling from the bay area) I don't know if people have carpooled like this in the past, but I'd be willing to be the first!

I welcome anyone to post their information if they too are interested in organizing a carpool from other areas.

A little about myself: I'm a 17 year old student at School Of The Arts in San Francisco and my focus is Lighting. I have a 1999 Corolla that would get around 35 mi/gal and could fit max 2 others. (with luggage) I'm a non-smoker and a cat person. (just thought I'd share that :grin:)

Anyone interested can easily contact me by phone or e-mail.

And just remember, the more money you save on hotels and gas, the more you can spend on tools and SWAG!

Nik Robalino
[email protected]
(650) 218-1663
Flickr: nikgwolf512's Photostream

Oh, tsk, tsk. How unappropriate, really. Everyone knows that the only way to properly obtain swag is to get it for free.

And, of course, lest we forget, have contests with the people you came with to see who could score the most free swag while they were there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back