The above Ad will no longer appear after you Sign Up for Free!

Good Day!

Discussion in 'New Member Board' started by LX23, Jan 17, 2009.

1. LX23

LX23 Member

Hi, I'm not sure how many people are on this site, but it seems like quite a few.
    I am the House Tech / Resident LD for the Festival Place Theatre in Alberta, Canada. Every year we put on over 60 concerts, both local and professional artists, we produce 2 large musicals, we also rent the theatre to school performances, other concerts, dance festivals, wedding ceremonies/receptions, and many more other various types. In a typical month we can have up to 80 performances on our stage/in our building! yes, that's right, not only do we do shows on our stage, we also, do them outside on the patio, in the rehearsal hall, and in the lobby!
    No matter what day of the week it is, there is always something happening at Festival Place... and I love every minute of it!

2. gafftaper

gafftaper Senior Team Senior Team Fight Leukemia

Theater Manager & T.D.
    Welcome to the Booth! Sorry about the delay in your welcome message we seem to be a little behind. But be assured we are a friendly bunch. Get to know the search function and check out the Wiki.

Now don't be shy, jump in and post!

3. MSLD

MSLD Active Member

your right all of you are a friendly bunch

4. gafftaper

gafftaper Senior Team Senior Team Fight Leukemia

Theater Manager & T.D.
    Oh and we currently have a little over 900 people the system calls "active members"... There's a core group of around 100-200 who are here daily.

Last edited: Feb 3, 2009