Greetings from Lynchburg

WillisDNT

So how's it goin' everyone?

The name's Will and here's my deal.
I work for a production company that owns a few shows and a dance competition. We run the competition the first half of the year and have random shows in random cities at random times. For the competition I stage manage (which is entirely different than stage managing a show) and for the shows we run I don't know what to call it except that I make things happen that need to, when they need to.
That being said, I have no formal education or training in these things. Fortunately I am by no means unintelligent, and after five years of being backstage I've decided to take it upon myself to absorb as much as I can, and become as indispensable to my team as possible.
In short, I love what I do and I'm out to do anything I can to make my outfit more efficient and professional. After browsing the forums it's obvious that many of you really know your stuff and any comments, suggestions, advice, death threats, etc, are appreciated.

Welcome Will! Great to have you here. Do not hesitate to jump in and start posting. Enjoy CB!

~Dave

Users who are viewing this thread

Back