Greetings from San Diego, CA!

Andrewc65

New to the Control Booth forums! I work for my school Performing Arts Center (and theatre...)! I am the Student Technical Director at the PAC, also running the ETC ION Lighting Board. I have worked with this board for 3 years now and absolutely LOVE it! If anyone has any resources for a Student Tech Director, please post them below...
Thanks,
Andrew C.
Student Technical Director
RSF Performing Arts Center

Welcome Andrew! Good to have you here with us. The whole site is a huge resource for a student; I would argue one of the best. Spend some time looking around. Check out the Wiki. There is a lot of great info here for you to learn from and absorb. If you have specific questions after searching, please post in the appropriate forum. Let us know how we can help you.

~Dave

Welcome to the Booth. I suggest you go on a scavenger hunt through the Wiki. Find a term you don't know. Once you understand it. Do a general search for the word and read threads that discuss that term for deeper understanding.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Welcome aboard Andrew! I'm about sixty miles or so north of you in south Orange County. I'm sure you'll find CB to a great resource as you continue with your education.

Welcome Andrew! Good to have you here with us. The whole site is a huge resource for a student; I would argue one of the best. Spend some time looking around. Check out the Wiki. There is a lot of great info here for you to learn from and absorb. If you have specific questions after searching, please post in the appropriate forum. Let us know how we can help you.

~Dave
Thanks Dave!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back