Hafa Adai! From Guam

Markovich

Hey,

Whats up guys, Been in the business for awhile now, and I find myself being more immersed into the field. I want to know more, someday managing my own production crew, and creating light scenes.
I started off as a Dj when I was 16, through my 20's. Got a job at Hyatt as a audio/visual technician. Back then I thought I know everything, and I've come to realize that I have just scratched the surface of what I was doing. I decided to quit since the hours were hectic and required pure devotion on or off the clock. Now I currently work as backstage at a company(that will remain nameless).
I basically run a small 30min show, and been doing my own props and fixing the LED par cans from time to time.

I wish to gain more knowledge, and become respected in my field.

Thanks,
Mark

Welcome aboard. Went to Agat Jr. High back in the 70's. Had a blast, hiking the tank farm, going Talafofo Falls(?), and swimming at GabGab beach. didn't do any Theatre as the school had no facility. Took me years to make a living salary and get (almost) to where I wanted. Hang in there and commit to the art and technology. If you can't get your hands on it, read about it.

cool man, its nice to know where Guam is. Usually I would always have to explain where exactly I live.
Unless Guam has been mentioned on CNN.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back