Hello CB

Hello, thanks for creating this site. Brief Bio: Volunteer and pro all around techie from Milwaukee. Specialized in sound engineering and design. Attended PTTP at UW Milwaukee until it went overboard in 2000. Mastered custom millwork construction for boutique retail as a woodworker - and certified solid surface fabricator - can make anything from metal, glass, plastic, and wood. Graduate of professional interior design program at UW-Madison. Hired as a theatre equipment designer, drafter, and consultant in the NY area. Great to be back in theatre! Definitely a rusty squeaky sheave when it comes to the techie jargon. Drafting theatre equipment is pulling it all back in quickly though.

wellcome to the Booth, magneticnorth, my name is Steve. Great to have you join the millions of other sleep deprived people (no just kiddin ;) ) here. Alas ive finally found yet another former Mlwaukeean, as i myself am in Miwaukee County, so great to have you onboard. you might want to peek around in the scenery, props, and rigging forum a little bit, as a suggestion. I myslef am an A/V/Media Services/Technical Support Operator at my local church. Once again great to have ya here with us! :) Enjoy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back