Hello CB!

Hi control booth,
My name is Jacob and I'm a student at a fine arts high school where we have a tech theatre major. I am enrolled in the tech theatre majors course and I love it! It presents its challenges however and that's why I'm here! I was recommended to CB by my old Tech teacher and I love everything about it but haven't registered until just today. So far, the community has been very helpful and friendly.
I particularly enjoy lighting design and was recently blessed with the opportunity to work on a show at the school which outsourced for a professional designer. The designer taught me so much and I have really absorbed a lot of information. Enough so that I got a position designing the light plot for our schools next performance which is a main stage production and it's huge! There are 67 songs which need individual looks. So I received a student license for Vectorworks and was on my way. The plot is done and we've started hanging. That's where I ran into issues and what pushed me to register here. I made a post about my LEDs and about how I can't get them to cooperate with my board (http://www.controlbooth.com/forums/lighting-electrics/29727-ion-unconventional-leds.html). I've recieved a few replies and I'm working out a solution.

Thanks for being there for me CB, I look forward to your help whenever I need it.

Welcome Jacob. It is always glad to hear we have been helpful in someone's hour of need. Thanks for taking the time to stop by and introduce yourself. Thanks to your tech teacher for sending you here. Hopefully you get your LED issues sorted out soon.

~Dave

Users who are viewing this thread

Back