HELLO FELLOW TECHIES!!!! LOOKING FOR FULLY FUNCTIONAL UNISON LEGACY CONTROLLER

HELLO FELLOW TECHIES!!!!! HOPE ALL IS WELL!!!!!! I'm trying to find a place or someone that just might have a FULLY FUNCTIONAL ETC Unison Legacy Controller FOR SALE. Control/Dimming Legacy ETC Unison Architectural Fader Control Station System It's the Aluminum Control Box with the long pig tail. We recently had a Huge Power Surge that took out our entire Unison System and ALL of the Wall Panels. The Chapel had just been for the Longest Time operated by a Regular Light Board instead of that Controller. Well, because NO ONE Like Using the darn thing. So, I disconnected it and put it away for SAFE Keeping. Needless To Say....Several YEARS Later....AND....SOMEONE....ELSE'S.... INFINITE...WISDOM....IT IS NO LONGER IN IT'S SAFE PLACE!!!!!! IT HAS DISAPPEARED!!!!!!!! SO NOW UNTIL WE CAN FIND A REPLACEMENT THAT ROOM IS DEAD IN THE WATER!!!!!! ETC HAS STATED WITHOUT THAT LEGACY CONTROLLER, THAT PARTICULAR UNISON UNIT WON'T WORK!!!! I DO NOT LIKE HAVING TO GO BACK TO THE RACK AND KEYING IN ALL OF THE LIGHTS ON THE KEY PAD!!! SO, DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY LEADS? PLEASE!!!! THANK YOU!!!!!

....Has ETC told you they can't supply one from their stock? Have you called any ETC dealers? You would be amazed what dealers have collecting dust on the shelf.

....Has ETC told you they can't supply one from their stock? Have you called any ETC dealers? You would be amazed what dealers have collecting dust on the shelf.
Well, the Tech that's been out has been in contact with ETC and they haven't said a word about having any in stock. Haven't thought about Contacting Any ETC Dealers. Although, that's Quite a Few...YET...I'm Desperate!!!! I'll start my email attack tonight. THANK YOU!!!!! GOD BLESS!!!! HOPE YOU HAVE A WONDERFUL EVENING!!!!!!!

Lay off the CAPS LOCK and the unnecessary bolding and you might get a better RESPONSE following the PARADIGM.

I kinda like the idea that he really is yelling "GOD BLESS!!!! HOPE YOU HAVE A WONDERFUL EVENING!!!!!"

Maybe that's how he ends all of his conversations. It would get annoying after a while, but the first couple of times would be hilarious.

Social experiment, I will attempt to YELL "THANK YOU" every time I need to say it today and gauge the responses. This should help the next 12.5 hours pass quickly..... for me at least :twisted:

Couldn't read the OP without thinking of Frankie MacDonald's weather reports.
(For those of you who haven't yet experienced the splendour, or haven't had their daily SMH moment yet, just google "raining chicken nuggets".)

FYI: there are many versions of the Unison processors and many versions of the software inside them.

Work with your local tech, dealer and ETC. There is very little that they can't fix.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back