Hello from sunny South Florida

MMirabent

Hello all,

I've been a long time lurker of these forums, and finally made an account the other day to get some advice. I really love the community here and I hope i can be as helpful as some of the people who have been helping me. I have three years of sound experience and one of lighting experience. I've worked in both blackbox theatres and proscenium theatres. My speciality is in sound but I do love programming a light desk too. All of my experience is in theatre, no live sound or events, with about half musicals with 12+ actors miked and also straight plays with no actors miked. I learned on a Yamaha MG32-14FX and then got the priviledge to use and program a Yamaha LS9-32. I still want one in my room just so I can switch pages and see the faders move on their own :p. I've also experience programming ETC Express with Emphasis and ETC ION desks. I work part-time at my old high-school doing IT support while attending college. When I grow up, I want to work for etc making the next EOS desk.
So that's me in a nutshell. I'm glad to have found such a forum as this and hope I can contribute in a meaningful way.

See you in the grid!
Marcos

Welcome Marcos! Thanks for finally taking the time to register and introduce yourself. Great to officially have you aboard.

~Dave

Users who are viewing this thread

Back