Hello!

Hello all,

Just joined the board today. Have been reading and gathering information off and on for a while. Looking for some advice/assistance/direction on some lighting stuff down the road. I am the lead A/V guy at my church specializing in audio, but as we grow and evolve we are looking to add lighting to the mix. During the day I manage a battery distribution company, so maybe i can be off assistance to someone via that path. Thanks for all the good info from the threads on the board!

Regards,
Jon

Welcome to the Booth, Jon. It's always nice to hear that there is some other skillsets out there that may help all of us. If you aren't sure where to post a question, make your best guess and the moderators or senior team might move it where they feel the question may be better answered (a link will be left from the original location). The forums are pretty well self explanatory, though.

I think the majority of people that start off in the A/V field start off in sound, and slowly gather info about lights. Cause that happened to me, glad to have you on board.

Audio is my main gig. Also a musician. as we have been able to grow our church services I run a/v for, lighting has come to the forefront. Thanks guys for the welcome and info. Looking forward to learning more. About to hit the forums for more research before I post anything. Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back