Help comment on design concept

I plan for a theater in the round 70ft x 50ft x 16ft, stage in the center that can be easier with acoustic treatment. I have already designed for SR system. Now I design the concept for the room acoustic treatment (see pictures) with the following descriptions:

1. Ceiling above the stage will have diifuser that will scatter and diffuse vocal and instrument to audience and even to performers. That will scatter at 410 Hz, diffuse at 820Hz to 2800Hz. That will be made by wood material. Diffuser is made into 8 parts as per the picture

2. At 4 sides of wall, ceiling will be bended to adjust reflection to far audience. The ceiling is made by gypsum board ceiling for all area except diffuser.

3. I do not apply diffuser or absorber on wall. Theater has 150 seats with felt holstering. Only for vocal and instrument.

I need your comment on my design concept for a semi-pro small theater. Any help will be highly appreciated.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 207
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 203
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 209
There is only 1 person on this board who can actually give you a real answer... and odds are you need to pay him to get a really good answer.

But... a few questions... Is there a PA going into this room? What is the content? Will the stage/audience always be in the same spot?

I need only if my concept is ok or give me some comments for only semi-pro small theater. I am not from US to work with acoustic expert. Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back