Help! EOS software effect used/ getting stuck into effect levels!

bobbybooz

Hello!
I using EOS lighting software for a show and used a Step-based effect during scene changes that blooms the lights out and then they would come back up to the level 50%. That is one cue afterwards their a second cue to set the lights to the desired levels/ colors etc for that new scene. The problem I'm having is that sometimes the lights in the second cue in this sequence will get stuck at that 50% level even if it not what that programed to be. This sequence is used multiple times and this problems only occurs sometime and on some of the lights I don't think it that the effect still on as I turned it off but it a possibility their is no pattern to what cues/ lights this effects that I've noticed. This occurs when I have the next auto go with a hang sometimes or just click it to the next sometimes or set the level to come back up at different leaves. Any advice to fix this problem would be much appreciated!

I'm not 100% clear on what you're asking, but I think that the issue you are experiencing is that the effect is still running/exiting as you move into the next cue. Take a look at the "exit" options, as well as asserting the values in your follow cue.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back