Helping an Eagle Scout

jonliles

Fight Leukemia
Hello CB hive mind.
I'm not real sure where to post this. Once of the Dance Troupe kids, Evan, I work with is an Eagle Scout Candidate. Since I'm an Eagle Scout, his mom, my defacto Stage Manager asked if I could help. Here I am asking for help.

Evan is working with the Cobb Co run PAC Jennie T Anderson to improve the rehearsal room . His Eagle Scout Project scope is installing marley, new barres, painting the room and installing a basic audio system. The rehearsal room currently has ZERO audio gear to be able to play rehearsal music.

Evan is trying to seek donations for the following audio gear:
2 Speakers - unpowered (easier install for me), Amplifier, small rack for that amp, some sort of small mixer - possible with bluetooth interface (or an outboard widget).

Here is what I know about the room. The room is about 45'X18' with roughly 10' drop ceiling.

Not looking for handouts, though free would not be refused.

Anything would.

Thanks,
Jon
Eagle Scout -1993.
Marietta, GA

Honestly, I'd forego any built-in sound in lieu of a good boom box. Chained to the wall if necessary.

Honestly, I'd forego any built-in sound in lieu of a good boom box. Chained to the wall if necessary.
Scope is the scope. But I will make the rec and see what he thinks. He'll have to get approval from the council for scope changes.

If anyone would be willing to donate, PM and I can provide either the troop's Zelle account or the mom's Venmo. If anyone has equipment they could donate, contact me off list and l might be able to help with shippping.

Last edited:
I have a couple of Klipsch speakers I am not using. All I know about them is they are unpowered and made by Klipsch. Not sure if they work but more than happy to hand them off. I live in Stone Mountain so if you want to meet somewhere for a hand off just let me know.

That would be awesome!
I have a couple of Klipsch speakers I am not using. All I know about them is they are unpowered and made by Klipsch. Not sure if they work but more than happy to hand them off. I live in Stone Mountain so if you want to meet somewhere for a hand off just let me know.

Thanks. DM sent

Users who are viewing this thread

Back