Hey New Here just trying to figure things out

Wow, manders11, you've definitely gotten the attention of our high school guys! Longest new member's thread, ever! ;)

Normally I just ignore the new member thread, but I saw this one had 5 replies, so I figured somebody must have asked a question in here, so I checked it out.

Then I realised it's because a 'girl' started it. (pics or we don't believe you...) jk, this is a civilised site. =]

haha you guys are great totally got a laugh out of me yes i am a girl ill put a picture up if you'd really like um my director has been helping me out usually i am just the stage manager but i am learning the lighting and sound stuff its pretty awesome we are now experimenting with colors which is a big reason im hear im trying to learn about mixing colors and stuff well i dont really know what im doing here yet but keep in touch :) by the way real names amanda :p

Haha you guys are great; [you] totally got a laugh out of me. Yes I am a girl; I'll put a picture up if you'd really like. Um my director has been helping me out; usually I am just the stage manager, but I am learning the lighting and sound stuff. It's pretty awesome; we are now experimenting with colors, which is a big reason [why] I'm here. I'm trying to learn about mixing colors and stuff. Well I don't really know what I'm doing here yet, but keep in touch. :) By the way, my real name's Amanda. :p

Everybody here will like you a lot more if you use punctuation. :whistle:

Tips For Posting said:
Avoid posting using all caps. IT LOOKS LIKE AND WILL BE INTERPRETED AS YOU ARE SHOUTING! Also, post using proper English spelling, grammar, and punctuation. It makes posts a lot easier to comprehend, and it represents you to the world. English shortcuts (neways, 2 instead of too, etc.) and slang in every other word may work for instant messaging, but it has no place at ControlBooth.com.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back