Hi

My name is David Meadows.
I am a design engineer and I own Audere Engineering.

Part of my time is spent designing and building semiconductor capital equipment which is used to process wafers in fabs around the world.
The equipment I make measures small currents (femto amps) generated from optical signals emitted by and reflected off wafers during processing.

I also go by Audere Audio which designs and builds small preamps which go into electric bass guitars.

David

I had a look at your website, and your preamps look amazing.

The assembly appears much cleaner than what you typically see in factory guitar electronics.

It's good to know that there are other people out there who care about quality in places the consumer can't see.

Welcome to the Booth David. It's great to have someone with your background join our community. There are a lot of younger folks around here who could really benefit from a few words of your advice. I think you'll also find that even the old dogs learn new tricks around here. There are so many great minds with interesting specialties about this place. Jump in and join the conversation. Get to know the search function, there's a lot of great info in the archives.

Since you run a business there are a few special rules that apply to you around here. This thread is your one shot to say "this is my company and here's my website". But beyond that, this web site is about education and talking shop without selling your wares. Read the rules on Sales here. If you have any questions send a private message to the site founder "dvsDave".

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back