Howdy

bruceda

Hello from Marshall/Battle Creek, the tropical part of Michigan. I'm the lighting, Video director for Crossroads Church and Ministries (Crossroads Church & Ministries). I set up and maintain a system of 64 ETC S4 fixtures (ellips and Pars) and several intelligent fixtures. I am also in charge of our video production team. Got started with lighting because no one else knew anything about it and I needed good lighting for video recording. Currrently we are using an NSI MC 7532 most fixtures plus a Robe DMX 1024 board for the intelligent fixtures. Will be upgrading to one control system when we move to our new facility.

Our church does productions, concerts and uses our lighting system to add to the worship experience which has become more centered towords the 30 and younger crowd.

I hope to see many great posts here and learn much in the future. Thanks in advance for help.

Bruce

Welcome to the Booth Bruce! You'll find quite a few other church tech's around here. Be sure to join the House of Worship Technicians group. Be sure to use the search function, You'll be amazed at what you can find in the archives. Don't be shy, Post!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back