I really need ....

mstutzman

...a wired RFU for an Express 250. Anyone have one laying around they would like to sell?

Yeah, Ive never been really fond of them. Thanks though.

I am sure they are out there, however as you probably know, those things don't tend to live all that long. I don't see one on solaris. You might want to give lightparts a ring, they can find things. Otherwise, focus phone might be a good option.

I'll keep my eye out though. I was looking for one a few months back and could not find one.

Check out the collaborative article on used gear here.
Nick

Thanks for the assist everyone.

Its for a small studio space, wireless would be too much, I figured if the wired units were still kicking around I might be able to fid one for a song.

Thats awesome! TY

Ergh...AutoBidders! Closed at $102.00 worth it but too rich for my blood.

I see the auction as having closed at $204.49. Perhaps TupeloTechie should have private messaged mstutzman instead.;)

oops.. sorry, I was just trying to help. I guess I'll just go back to lurking now :(

But you did help, Tupe; just the wrong person. I suspect you "helped" the seller get far more than he might have otherwise.:lol:

For $50, I would have considered buying it, just to resell to someone who needed it. Still a good deal at $200, though, as long as it's operational.

Ha! I suspected I was bidding with other people on this board. Its all good. I was trying to pick it up for a song. I was gonna pay for it as a tool out of pocket. Had I hit up the company for some money I could have bid higher.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back