I want to help the rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all,

I am a high school student who is extremely interested in technical theatre. At my high school we don't really have many safety rules except the obvious no grid or lighting loft unless told to or being watched. No saws, only wrenches screw drives, box cutter(for gel cutting) etc. We don't wear hard hats ever! we don't need safety goggles ever! no steel toed boots! and the ties come off when working(because the uniform requires a tie). I believe that we should have wear hard hats and safety goggles when we are working. I am not sure if I should mention this to our theatre manager or not. Could someone help!? Should I mention it or not?

Please don't create threads that are bascially double posts of things you or others have already recently asked.
It's bad etiquette and annoys people - the very people you are hoping will volunteer their time to help you.

We don't want to have the same discussion happening in 2 places and people getting confused as to which thread they are in, so this thread is now closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back