Design iGOBO app for Blackberry users

Kelite

Senior Account Executive
Premium Member
Attention BlackBerry users… the iGOBO™ BlackBerry App is now available on BlackBerry App World. Apollo’s iGOBO™ for the BlackBerry® allows everyone involved in the art of lighting design to conveniently view full screen images of the company’s extensive library of standard metal patterns. iGOBO™ includes over 900 top selling metal designs which you can conveniently search by name, number or keywords.
Users can maintain a favorites list and easily email them. Other features include referencing recently viewed gobos and compare up to four gobos at a time on the screen. The iGOBO app is currently available for keyboard BlackBerry users only.

http://appworld.blackberry.com/webstore/search/IGOBO

Last edited:
Any word on an Android app?

No gel or gobo manufacturer seems to be giving Android any love, I'd quite like to write my own little app but I don't know the legalities of using data about what are after all company products - sorry for the offtopic, but Kelite, what would Apollo's position on this be?

No gel or gobo manufacturer seems to be giving Android any love, I'd quite like to write my own little app but I don't know the legalities of using data about what are after all company products - sorry for the offtopic, but Kelite, what would Apollo's position on this be?

There is a Rosco Gel app: Rosco Gels - Android app on AppBrain

I don't think it's official though. Sorry for the hijack.

The word from up top says it is on our project list and will become available in 2011.

Why would any manufacture not want free development! (Unless they are horribly mis-represented.)

Why do record labels not let you embed music videos from their top artists to blog posts and websites, which is one of the best free advertising opportunities available?

Why do record labels not let you embed music videos from their top artists to blog posts and websites, which is one of the best free advertising opportunities available?

The argument could be made that someone would listen to the free, internet version, instead of buying the song. However, no one is going to use a free Android app instead of buying gel (or gobos for that matter).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back