Introducing your latest CBMod, gafftapegreenia

dvsDave

Benevolent Dictator
Administrator
Senior Team
CB Mods
Fight Leukemia
It is with great pleasure that The Senior Team and myself announces @gafftapegreenia as our latest CBMod.

Noah has been a CB member since 2005, and has contributed much to the community. @gafftaper and myself met Noah last year at the Milwaukee USITT Expo. We invited him to dinner and had a chance to talk and get to know him. Over the next year, we have watched him interact with you, the CB Community.

When @gafftaper was unavailable to go to USITT this year, I invited Noah to join me and help me represent ControlBooth to the USITT members. Only once he accepted did I ask him if he would accept a post as a CB Moderator. So, please join me in welcoming @gafftapegreenia on board as our newest moderator.

-dvsDave

Noah-awesome!

I serve at the pleasure of the devious one.

Everytime I see @gafftapegreenia and @gafftaper posting in the same thread, I imagine they're part of some sort of Adhesive Power Rangers group.

Do they even make pink gaff tape though...:think:

Congrats!

We are the gaff brothers! United in non residue leaving, matte finish, show saving utility!

And yes, gaff comes in pink. But my favorite color is my avatar.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Everytime I see @gafftapegreenia and @gafftaper posting in the same thread, I imagine they're part of some sort of Adhesive Power Rangers group. !

It's more like the Wonder Twins.... and I'm Zan.

Gaff brother powers activate! I'll secure those cables to that carpet brother, you activate the Anti-duct-tape-o-beam!

Our work is finished here.

It's more like the Wonder Twins.... and I'm Zan.

Gaff brother powers activate! I'll secure those cables to that carpet brother, you activate the Anti-duct-tape-o-beam!

Our work is finished here.

I knew I'd be Jayna! The question is, who is Gleek?

Congrats! I'm sorry I didn't get to meet you... Unless I did. Did you make the meet up at usitt last year? I wish I'd has the chance to actually meet more of us. I'm looking forward to cincy for that reason.

Via tapatalk

Congrats! I'm sorry I didn't get to meet you... Unless I did. Did you make the meet up at usitt last year? I wish I'd has the chance to actually meet more of us. I'm looking forward to cincy for that reason.

I think I remember both of you at the Milwaukee USITT meet up.

That week was such a blur and I'm in the middle of my wife's tech week that I only really remember Dave, Bill Connor and gaff bein go there but I know there were a couple others. This is exhaustion talking, why didn't we pick fields that offer more vacations.

Via tapatalk

Oh wow, I totally misread this one. You are announcing a new person as a moderator. I thought it was a new color scheme for the site.

Congratulations......and I wish you could come over and lecture our staff on the evils of duct tape.......

Oh wow, I totally misread this one. You are announcing a new person as a moderator. I thought it was a new color scheme for the site.

Yep, we are ditching the black and yellow and going chartreuse and hot pink.

ROFLMAO

But the background is just white, its not retina burning yet.

On the plus side, I can actually read the "premium member" banner now.

Oww...

Then again... there is my signature...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back