Introducing...

pbekkerus

Hello, folks,

I am the vocal music teacher at a medium sized high school in western Iowa: Denison. We are the hometown of Donna Reed, and have a beautiful 700-seat auditorium. We produce two theater productions per year as well as children's theater in the summer. We also present over a hundred other performances from speakers to music performance ensembles.

Our auditorium is built in 1991, and was state of the art at that time. It is time for some serious upgrading, however, as the world has changed extensively since then. That is what brought me to this site. I look forward to your guidance, particularly on issues of AMX to DMX upgrades.

Hello, folks,

I am the vocal music teacher at a medium sized high school in western Iowa: Denison. We are the hometown of Donna Reed, and have a beautiful 700-seat auditorium. We produce two theater productions per year as well as children's theater in the summer. We also present over a hundred other performances from speakers to music performance ensembles.

Our auditorium is built in 1991, and was state of the art at that time. It is time for some serious upgrading, however, as the world has changed extensively since then. That is what brought me to this site. I look forward to your guidance, particularly on issues of AMX to DMX upgrades.

Great to have you with us Donna, and what a nice bio of your city and school's history! You have come to the right place for gleaning useful tips and explanations of theatrical lighting and sound upgrading. As you work through your 'Wish List', please post what you are hoping to replace and what type of budget is involved. There are many wise and knowledgable folks here at the ControlBooth willing to assist you!

Also, be sure to have a look at the SEARCH and WIKI tools, as they are a valuable asset to all.

(ps- I'm an alumni of the Dubuque Colts Drum & Bugle Corps. GO COLTS! :clap: )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back