Ion offline Timing Disable?

Jekyll

Hey all,

Well, Santa was good to me this year. I received a fully programmable 144 key keyboard for Christmas. Obviously, this is intended to allow easier programming offline or remotely from the console.

Using the Eos Hotkeys documentation, I was easily able to program 99.9% of the keys I wanted/needed. However, one has me stumped completely.

The EOS console has an actual Timing Disable button on it. However, the Ion does not. It has a softkey that appears when you press FADER CONTROLS. However, there is no access to FADER CONTROLS on the hotkeys cheatsheet. I have also looked in the virtual keyboard within the offline software, to no avail.

Anyone have any ideas how I can do this? It is one button that would make my remote programming so much easier.

Thanks for any help received.

Cheers
Darren

Darren W. Hales
Head Electrician - Granville Island Stage
Arts Club Theatre Company
Vancouver, BC

Simplest might be too learn a macro that executes "timing disabled"

Thanks, Dan. I will most likely have to do it that way tomorrow when I am in front of the console again. Offline, I do not have access to the same buttons that are physically on the console. Even using the TIMING DISABLE softkey will not actually load that information into the fader without the LOAD button/command following it. And unfortunately, there is no LOAD hotkey that replicates the actual LOAD button on the Ion console.

Will keep trying.

Cheers
Darren

I checked out Nomad, and I found the timing disable button on the virtual keyboard, along with a shortcut of caT (control-alt-T). However, this keyboard shortcut does not work for me. I was able to successfully record a macro containing Timing Disable and Load.
Good luck!

I checked out Nomad, and I found the timing disable button on the virtual keyboard, along with a shortcut of caT (control-alt-T). However, this keyboard shortcut does not work for me. I was able to successfully record a macro containing Timing Disable and Load.
Good luck!

Hey RH, yeah I saw the same key command code in the offline nomad, but it wouldn't work for me either. I had to rush it this morning and only tried once to get the macro recorded to no avail. Would you mind emailing me an empty show file with that macro?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back