Job: EMPAC Lighting Supervisor and Master Electrican

Footer

Senior Team
Senior Team
Premium Member
Hey All,
@MrsFooter has been promoted to the Director for Stage Technologies @ EMPAC and her old job has now been posted. Its a 9-5 M-F schedule with very occasional after hours and weekend work. OT paid after 40hrs. 401k with up 8% match. Killer full HMO benefits. Amazing 4 venue facility with everything you could ever want in a lighting system. If you want to do cool non-standard stuff and work in a world class facility, this is the place for you. They really are looking for people who can wear both a creative and technical hats and are ready to work with artists who push boundaries.

https://careers.rpi.edu/en-us/job/494318/lighting-supervisormaster-electrician
https://empac.rpi.edu/
1708010229544.png
1708010270836.png
1708010353206.png

Attachments

• 1708010249706.png
    1708010249706.png
    125.7 KB · Views: 2
The face that the two of you have been there for so long, says a lot about what a good facility it has to be.

The face that the two of you have been there for so long, says a lot about what a good facility it has to be.
This is EMPAC, not the Egg. Steph has been at EMPAC for 2.5 years, before that she was at The Egg for 12... and I'm still at The Egg and going on 15 years. Each of our offices both sit in weird looking buildings a few thousand feet off of opposite sides of the Hudson. She's about 7 miles north up river. Still though, good people in both places and we are both happy where we are. This area is packed full of venues and talent.

This is EMPAC, not the Egg. Steph has been at EMPAC for 2.5 years, before that she was at The Egg for 12... and I'm still at The Egg and going on 15 years. Each of our offices both sit in weird looking buildings a few thousand feet off of opposite sides of the Hudson. She's about 7 miles north up river. Still though, good people in both places and we are both happy where we are. This area is packed full of venues and talent.

I never knew this existed. Looks like a cool place to work. Best of luck to Steph.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back