Join us for a making-of-history lighting control discussion

STEVETERRY

Friends & Colleagues--

On Tuesday July 28 at 2PM eastern, I will be moderating a discussion with two of the most influential lighting control developers of the past 45 years: Dave Cunningham and Gordon Pearlman. Gordon developed the first computerized lighting control system used on Broadway: the LS8 for "A Chorus Line" in 1975. Dave developed the Multi-Q and Light Palette consoles, as well as the CD-80 dimmer, the ETC Sensor dimmer and the Source 4 luminaire.

This promises to be a fascinating discussion! Please register and join us at:

ST

Well, that was amazing. Thank you so much for organizing that and managing to get those two greats in the same space at the same time, sharing such insights and nuggets.
I don't know if Dave C would be prepared to come back and discuss luminaire development on a future 'show'. There was a question about LightboardM toward the end of the Q&A - wasn't Susan Dandridge the Product Manager at Strand at that time?

STEVETERRY

Well, that was amazing. Thank you so much for organizing that and managing to get those two greats in the same space at the same time, sharing such insights and nuggets.
I don't know if Dave C would be prepared to come back and discuss luminaire development on a future 'show'. There was a question about LightboardM toward the end of the Q&A - wasn't Susan Dandridge the Product Manager at Strand at that time?
I'm not sure precisely when Susan left off and Anne Valentino stepped in. I will ask Anne.