Just a little laugh for these cold months...

Sorry mistyped. CPR and general workplace safety took two days. Asthma First aid took an hour. I have to renew CPR every year Asthma every two years and general workplace every three years.

Yea I'll admit the one thing I spaced out on was tying a tourniquet on the arm... uh, I hope I don't need to do that?

Interesting. In this country we are taught never to use torniquets but to control bleeding at the site of the wound with pressure and bandaging. Unless things have changed again since I did my last refresher in November.

Interesting. In this country we are taught never to use torniquets but to control bleeding at the site of the wound with pressure and bandaging. Unless things have changed again since I did my last refresher in November.

No, this is true. What am I thinking of? The sling thing that is a triangle, you tie someone's arm up with it? Not to cut off circulation.

No, this is true. What am I thinking of? The sling thing that is a triangle, you tie someone's arm up with it? Not to cut off circulation.

Tourniquet... arm sling... it's all the same to Charc. Remind me to send you to call 911 in case of emergency, I'll stop my own bleeding. ;)

Twice I've taken a 3 credit college first aid course. It was great. I really recommend those of you in school to look for that option in the course catalog. While I've continued to maintain 1 or 2 day refresher courses, they are nothing compared to a fully developed class.

Psht, it's better than having Derek come along. He'll pull out his new Fluke clamp meter and try and determine the current of blood coming out.

Or Alex, with his cure-all 9V battery amalgamation. :mrgreen:

Seriously though, I did spend awhile with the dummy, ............

Which one ? Hughsie or Gafftaper ?

:mrgreen::lol::mrgreen:

I'm sorry guys. Really, I am. Someone opens up a door like that and I gotta walk right through it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back