Vintage Lighting Kliegl Performance console looking for a good home.

Poster hasn't visited controlbooth in three years, but if the console is still available, might be worth an email to [email protected] .

I am looking for a Kliegl Performance Console for my collection, anyone know of one hiding in a corner?

EDIT: Well nevermind; it appears the above address is no longer working. Does anyone know what happened to this guy? I have a very vague recollection of discussion, but can't remember any details.

Last edited:
As this is the first light control board I ever learned, while I don't persay have much of a presentation of light boards - I'll make room for it and provide shipping info if still available. Contact me by PM. Would be nice to see one again.

Hello all.

Through some strange stroke of luck and hoarding, I have recently become the proud owner of a Kliegl Performance lighting console. Problem is... I have no place to put it. The choice was either my garage or the dump and I couldn't just let a piece of old lighting history get thrown out. This console has been in storage for some time but I am told was once part of a local lighting museum. I was told that it was donated by Gordan Pearlman as he has many connections to local theaters here in Portland.

The console is not in awful condition given its age. It is quite dirty and the wood laminate has peeled off the particle board structure but I believe it could be restored with relatively little work.

Before considering more extreme measures, I wanted to see if anyone wanted to give it a good home. I don't suppose anyone knows of a museum or private collector who might want it? I would much rather see it given to a good home than slowly rotting in my musty garage.

Here's an image from the Kliegal website. If anyone is curious, I can post a few pictures of the actual unit.
proxy.php

Any takers?
Hello all.

Through some strange stroke of luck and hoarding, I have recently become the proud owner of a Kliegl Performance lighting console. Problem is... I have no place to put it. The choice was either my garage or the dump and I couldn't just let a piece of old lighting history get thrown out. This console has been in storage for some time but I am told was once part of a local lighting museum. I was told that it was donated by Gordan Pearlman as he has many connections to local theaters here in Portland.

The console is not in awful condition given its age. It is quite dirty and the wood laminate has peeled off the particle board structure but I believe it could be restored with relatively little work.

Before considering more extreme measures, I wanted to see if anyone wanted to give it a good home. I don't suppose anyone knows of a museum or private collector who might want it? I would much rather see it given to a good home than slowly rotting in my musty garage.

Here's an image from the Kliegal website. If anyone is curious, I can post a few pictures of the actual unit.
proxy.php

Any takers?
If it would work with a Kliegpac112, I'd love it!

If it works with a Kliegpac12, I'd love it!
I'm guessing it's gone now. He posted it on Craigslist, here in Portland, for free last week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back