Le Maitre Radiance Hazer Motherboard Problem

Razorice

Recently I had to replace the motherboard for our Le Maitre Radiance Hazer. I moved every wire over from the old motherboard to the new one, doing it one wire at a time and making sure to plug them in exactly where they were unplugged from. I tested the hazer to make sure it worked.... and all I got was a constant medium output of haze. I tried the manual control with the address (setting it to 6XX to control output and fan speed), and then tried actually giving it DMX signal and controlling it through a board. Neither changed the constant flow of haze. The DMX signal light responds like it should, so that makes me think the motherboard does indeed work, but unfortunately I have no control over the hazer. I'm thinking that somewhere in the replacement process I messed up and put a wire in the wrong place or something.
Now to the meat of my question:
Does anyone have a schematic of what the motherboard and all the wires connected to it should look like? Or could someone take a picture of a working motherboard so that I can reference it?

Thanks a lot!
--Razor

Users who are viewing this thread

Back